Vacation / Short Term Properties
Properties in our Vacation / Short Term Rental category are typically rented by the night, the week, or the month (with a 3 or 5 night minimum). These properties are fully furnished and include kitchenware, toiletries, and utilities including cable / satellite, and internet services. When you choose McCall Vacation Properties to manage your property, we will provide the following services:
- Perform a photo inventory
- Evaluate comparable properties and work with you to determine an optimal rent rate
- Advertise the property on our website, which is promoted through various other advertising mediums
- Advertise the property on VRBO.com & Airbnb.com
- Provide 24 x 7 responses to all booking inquiries
- Collect rent monies and security deposits
- Prepare the property for guest check-in, and secure the property upon guest check-out
- Full cleaning and stocking (toilet paper, toiletries, paper towels, etc.) of the property after every rental
- Coordinate ad hoc maintenance, as well as regular seasonal maintenance such as chimney sweeping, sprinkler turn on / shut off, etc. If you have a maintenance person or prefer to perform the maintenance yourself – no problem; we’ll take the call and coordinate accordingly. If not, we work with the most reputable companies in and around Teton Valley to provide speedy responses to maintenance requests.
- Provide 24 x 7 availability to renters for emergencies with the property
- Provide a monthly statement of rent collected, any maintenance or other expenses, commission, and your payment
- Submit your monthly payments via secure direct deposit (ACH), directly into your bank account
Our fee structure is fixed for vacation property management. We keep a flat percentage of all rent monies collected. Vacation property management requires a minimum 1 year contract.